Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How to Stop Pen Thieves & Forgetful Borrowers


Here's an interesting way to stop pen thievery and those memory-impaired, "did I borrow your pen?" friends: the Borrow My Pen Collection of 8 screen-printed pens. How does this stop someone from taking your pen? It's what's printed on the pen that keeps people away. Bottomless buffet, anyone?

  • Springfield Sexual Addiction Center
    From PERV to PERFECT in as little as 10 days. Curbing your enthusiasm since 1998.
  • Shecky The Clown
    Bar Mitzvahs, Weddings, Interventions. Don't forget Shecky's dog Arlene, a little extra but worth it.
  • Electrolysis Is Us
    The first name in unwanted hair removal. Specializing in those hard-to-reach areas
  • Dr. Lance Hughes, Proctology
    Turn your head and cough, 301 South Main (please use rear entrance)
  • Van Nuys Center for Cosmetic Surgery
    Specializing in difficult gender reassignments
  • Verdant Fields Nudiest Camp
    Get in touch with your OUTER self! Enjoy ping pong, volleyball and our famous bottomless buffet
  • Stuffed with Love Taxidermy
    No pet too small - give us a call! (ask about our goldfish and turtle discount)
  • Howie's House of Hair
    From barely there to awesome hair in just one hour

4 comments:

  1. You can't just leave us with this . . . we need a full-blown review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Contact syphilis acting up? Call 1-800 . . . . Discreet. Confidential." PB, are you sure you didn't sit in front of me in Mr. McKenna's 6th grade class, where I and two of my classmates were that year's class clowns?

    Jack/Youngstown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, Jack--I don't think I was there. I'm wondering if I could just buy some cheap pens from a website and have my own slogans put on? That would freak out the manufacturer and my co-workers.

    ReplyDelete