Saturday, May 15, 2010

National Stationery Show Starts Tomorrow

The National Stationery Show begins tomorrow through Wednesday at the Javits Center in New York City. Hundreds of vendors with lots of stationery, notebooks, notepads, leather good,s and other products to show off. My friend's mom signed up (she has her own small store in Brooklyn), and I got an invite to attend as well. Can't wait to see all the paper and accessories, and check out the Rhodia/Quo Vadis booth, say hellow to Whitelines, and just walk the Javits Center.

3 comments:

  1. I'm extremely jealous! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog as I'm a paper and pen fancier. However, you just gave me a wonderful clarification by carrying 'The Amateur Economist" on your blog roll. I like your blogroll almost as much as your blog!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zuzu, I definitely will! I went last year and had a blast, this year I'll be with a friend who loves fine paper and fountain pens.

    Dick Davies, thanks for the compliment on the blog. Yours looks interesting as well. And I have to smile because The Amateur Economist and I are at opposite ends of the economic spectrum and probably would never agree on anything. But he has interesting, thoughtful posts and links to me as well, so I like to have him on the blog roll.

    ReplyDelete